Thursday, October 11, 2012

Published, and the morning after

So my book A Taste of Fire has been on the market for at least a week, Hooray book! Is it doing well? I have no idea. Is the fact that I have no idea driving me crazy? The short answer is yes, but if you wanted the short answer then what are you doing reading my blog. I find myself obsessing, and perhaps this happens to every new author, I am constantly stalking goodreads, and my own website, I find myself on twitter, and facebook, when I should be researching my next book. I think I understand what it will be like when my children go off to college, it will be like publishing a book, constantly worrying about what my book is doing, is my book being purchased? Are people reading it? What do people think of my book? Do I want to really know what people think of my book? Are there mistakes? How many books should I give away? Ahhhh! Okay I am officially over it, now I have interviews to do and blog hops to attend and other books to write. But if you are reading this post and you have not brought a copy of A Taste Fire by R.Tezak, then you go straight to Amazon and read the first five chapters then purchase the book. Tomorrow a post on how to write a short story after writing a novel. Is it possible? Once you've gone beyond 80,000 words is it possible to write a story in 4,500? I hope so because I have two to finish and submit before December.

No comments:

Post a Comment